Midterms, Again?

It’s midterms, again. Apparently they happen every semester. Who knew? But on the bright side, I get to see my best friend on Saturday. Hint, it’s my dog.

With Spring Break looming around the corner, it’s hard to stay focused especially with all the stress from midterms and waiting to hear back from internships. But how do you deal with all the stress? Take my advice-

1. Netflix and Hulu are gifts from God. Perfect to relax and take a break. But what do I recommend? Watch one (or all) of them at your convenience.
    1. Fuller House
    2. Scandal
    3. How to Get Away with Murder
    4. @Midnight
    5. The Mindy Project (but having to wait until April 12th until the next episode? Well, that’s just adding to the stress)
    6. Happy Endings
    7. Bob’s Burgers
    8. Jane the Virgin
    9. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia
    10. Archer (NEW SEASON ON MARCH 31. Too excited)
  2. Go to computer science events, or StuFacs as they are called. Today was a dinner at Monterrey’s. It’s always great to eat delicious Mexican food and queso with fellow computer science majors and professors.
  3. Ice cream also works wonders. (Eating your feelings is clearly bad in the long-term, but we’ll just be in denial about that for now.)
  4. Go to the gym. I didn’t, but I did think about it. Which is basically the same thing, right?
  5. Hanging with friends is always a good distraction.
  6. Take a deep breath because you know you can do it and it will be over soon.