Finals & the End of the Semester

One final project turned it, one exam completed, another exam in three hours, and my last exam in 24 hours. Finals are here, and almost gone (thank God). Exams may be the W-O-O-ORST***, but unfortunately necessary. This means this semester is almost over. These classes were fun, but I’m ready for a change. I’m also in desperate need of a break. It’s time to catch up on sleep and TV shows (I need to know what happens to Olivia on Scandal. You get it).

I’m now 62.5% done with my Furman career. Sorry if you don’t care about the math, but as a partial math major, numbers make sense to me. It’s hard to believe that 2 and a half years ago, I was moving into my freshman dorm with only 5 boxes, and now I’m half way done with my junior year and when I moved in this year with well over 2 cars worth of stuff. Time flies, and stuff accumulates (maybe due to my online shopping addiction). While I’m being sentimental (as well as feeling old)– I’m glad I chose Furman and made the friends here that I did.

So just remember, study hard for finals, being happy where you are, and Pierre de Coubertin brought rugby into schools in France to help build character of  the French youth because he thought it worked well in England and he wanted to copy them (I just need to know that for my exam in two and a half hours. So you can thank de Coubertin for gym classes ).

***read/sing in Jean Ralphio’s voice. (great Parks & Recreation reference, Gar. Self high-five)

Also – for Christmas, my friend gave me stickers of her dog and I’m so EXCITED. I just thought you would want to know.