Gar’s Anatomy

I just started watching Grey’s Anatomy. In fact, I’ve had to remind myself that I have never been Seattle and I should definitely not switch my major to pre-med. Okay, actually I’ve been watching too much (I’m watching it right now). It’s a problem, I know. I’m actually going to start a support group for others like me that are addicting to Shonda Rhimes. Any other takers?

But I do do (insert immature joke here) things other than watch TV. I know. It’s hard to believe, but it’s true!

IMG_0647On Saturday, I went to Delta Gamma formal with one of my best friends. It was so great, and so much fun. Look at how happy we pretend to be in front of the camera. She’s the Leslie to my Donna.

For my film studies class, we watched Psycho. It was the first time I’ve seen it. Before you start freaking out, I know, what kind of film studies minor has never seen one of the most iconic American films ever? I’m the worst. But now I’ve seen it, and it was so GREAT. If we’re gonna be real honest, I had low expectations for it since I didn’t like Bates Motel. Clearly, that was just a bad reboot. But, good job, Hitchcock.

Also, the rehearsal for my ten minute is going really well. I should probably learn my lines, but I still have a week left and it’s only 4 pages.

I think that’s about all for me. What’s new with you? You picked THAT team to win March Madness?! Yeah, no wonder why your bracket isn’t good. But, we all make mistakes, but stay wonderful and I’ll see ya next time.