Exploring Greenville

If you have been in Greenville for more than two days, you have probably heard the phrase “Yeah that Greenville!”. I didn’t truly understand this phrase until I moved to Furman. Since I am from Virginia, I didn’t know a lot about Greenville when I moved here and so I was curious to learn all that I could about Greenville when I started school at Furman. Greenville is one of those places that is truly unique and is one that I have really grown to love during my time at Furman.

Over this past weekend, me and my friends decided to spend a day exploring Greenville. We just drove around exploring and found some new and interesting places in Greenville while doing so. While we were exploring we walked down part of the Swamp Rabbit trail, found a reclaimed skatepark, and visited some of our favorite hangout spots downtown (such as falls park). Just driving around Greenville really helped show me how many interesting parts of Greenville that I had never even seen before. It is really great to live in a place with so many unique opportunities and places. Greenville truly is my home away from home and I am so lucky to be able to go to school in such an awesome place.

Yours Truly,

Bella Metts