Friday Afternoons

Well, today is Friday. For that I am grateful.

I only have one class at 10:30 on Fridays, so it’s my lazy morning, and then I’m done after just one class.

This morning I got up and went on a run, came back to my apartment to eat some breakfast, then went to my class. Class was great; we went over how to best write a “comment and response” paper after observing a speech and its commentary. After class I got a text from my friend asking if I wanted to go to a yoga class. Now, I am not all that coordinated or patient, so obviously I said yes out of mere amusement.

Furman offers an assortment of workout classes including yoga, so we went to the PAC (Physical Activity Center) ready to yoga. A nice lady taught the class, and I’m pretty sure we were the only students, but it was a good time. I didn’t fall over or laugh which I would say made for a successful time.

I am currently sitting on the back porch of my apartment, which is completely covered in pollen (a lovely addition), and I am eating pretzels. I’m not exactly sure what everyone else does on Fridays, but that was my day.

Tonight I will be going on a roomie dinner date…with my roomie. The location is still to be determined. After that, Relay for Life is happening on the Furman Mall! This is one of the most reflective and meaningful nights that the student body puts on, so I’m excited for another great event.

052
And here’s a picture from Formal last weekend.
068
And another.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions! katherine.boda@furman.edu