› Blogs › Furman Library News ›Jewish Week Events
Jewish Week is here and the Jewish Student Association has a lot of great events planned. In partnership with them, your Furman Libraries are displaying a series of posters from the U.S. National Holocaust Memorial Museum.
See below for a full list of JSA events for the week.
- Monday, January 27th – 11:30-12:30 pm JBD Library. Schmooze with the Jews. Grab a bagel with schmear and schmooze with the Jews outside JBD Library.
- Tuesday, January 28th – 6:00 to 7:00 pm Watkins Room. “What the Heller!” CLP A night to honor and recognize the many contributions of Max and Trude Heller to Furman University and the greater Greenville community.
- Wednesday, January 29th – 4:00 to 5:00 pm Watkins Room. These Are Our Stories: Jewish Women of the Upstate. A Q+A panel hosting a diverse group of Jewish women who will discuss their experiences and share their stories. This event will have light refreshments.
- Thursday, January 30th – 6:00 to 7:00 pm Watkins Room. Sami’s Story: Child of the Holocaust and Motivational Speaker CLP. Child Holocaust Survivor Sami Steigmann will share his story and message of hope.
- Friday, January 31st – 7:00 pm Watkins Room. Community Shabbat Dinner and Services. Join us for a community Shabbat dinner followed by evening services. If you are interested in attending please inquire email@example.com for an invitation.