› Blogs › Furman Library News ›Help Shape Your University Library: Join LSAG
The Library Student Advisory Group (LSAG) is a group of students who:
- give the Library feedback when we need a student perspective;
- serve as a focus group for discussion of library issues;
- bring student needs and concerns to the Library’s attention and participate in discussions on how to respond to these needs (advocating for students);
- help bring Library concerns to the attention of students (advocating for the Library);
- offer suggestions for new programs and services, and;
- help the Library to identify more effective approaches to communicating information to students
Click on the sign up button above to join the LSAG and help shape your university library. The LSAG will meet for one hour, twice a semester and supper is provided.
Also, paper sign-up sheets are located in the James B. Duke Library, the Sanders Science Library, and the Maxwell Music Library. Look for the LSAG display board and the LSAG T-shirt. All LSAG members will receive one of these lovely T-shirts.