› Blogs › Furman Library News ›Pop-up Study Tables and Unplug & Recharge Zone
As we all know, during exams it’s on and poppin’ in the library and study space is at a premium. This year we will provide additional study space with Pop-Up Study Tables on the lower level and entry level of the James B. Duke Library.
The library is also providing an Unplug & Recharge Zone for when you need a study break during exams. The Unplug & Recharge Zone will be in the James B. Duke Library, lower level, Room 043.
- relax on the giant bean bags
- express yourself by drawing on the dry erase walls
- use the meditation cushions to get your zen on
- write on the “Wall of Affirmations”
- relieve some stress by popping Stress Relief Capsules (bubble wrap)
- unwind by coloring a mandala or an ugly holiday sweater