› Blogs › Furman Library News ›Library Cafe Naming Contest
The 24-Hour Study Room will be converted to a cafe over the summer of 2017, just in time for fall classes. Vendors will include Due South Coffee, Upcountry Provisions, and Greenfield’s Bagels and Deli.
We need your help to pick a name!
Submit your ideas here.
The contributor of the winning name will be awarded a gift basket with associated prizes, with an estimated value of $150.
- Submissions must be made electronically between April 3, 8:00 am, and April 12, 11:59 pm.
- Submissions must be from current Furman faculty, students, staff, or alumni to be eligible for the prize.
- Participants may submit as many names as they wish.
- Top submissions will be selected by members of the Cafe Naming Committee and screened for trademark violations. Those in violation of trademark or other intellectual property will not be considered.
- Furman’s top administrators, who have not made submissions, will vote for the winner.
- Winner(s) will be announced on the last day of classes.
We will not consider name submissions that are unlawful, inappropriate, or that infringe or violate any other party’s(ies’) intellectual property rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content.