› Blogs › The Furman ITS Blog ›Office 365 Upgrade Coming on October 7
On October 7th, Microsoft will begin upgrading our Office 365 (email and calendar) service, bringing us many new features.
Here’s what you should expect during the service upgrade:
· If you are using Outlook when your email is upgraded, you will be asked to close and re-open Outlook.
· If you happen to be checking your email with the Outlook Web App when your email account is updated, you may need to sign-out and sign back in.
· If you have delegated access to your email account to someone else (or had access delegated to you), you may experience a brief period where access to the delegated account isn’t available.
After the service upgrade, you’ll notice some immediate changes:
· There’s a new Outlook Web App! - Learn about the changes to the Outlook Web App
· There’s a new Outlook App for iPhone and iPad devices. OWA for iOS
· Your email quota has been increased to 50 GB.
Thanks for your patience as we work to improve Furman University’s information technology services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Center at 864-294-3277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.